- Confirm that all the information you’ve given us in connection with your enrolment is complete, true and correct at the time it’s given.
- Confirm that you have access to a suitable workplace if necessary to fulfil course requirements; to a computer with an internet connection and Microsoft Office software or similar; the ability to view YouTube; and any additional hardware, software or equipment as specified on our website for the course in which you are enrolling (your “Course”).
- Confirm that you’ve read and understood all the information in this document, the relevant policies links, and our Code of ethics, and that you agree to act in accordance with them.
- Accept that it’s your responsibility to ensure that the personal information you provide to us is kept current. Any changes to your name, address, email address, phone numbers, payment options or banking details should be sent to us as soon as practicable with any relevant documentation.
- Agree to retain a current email address by which you can be contacted for the duration of your course, and through which we may communicate formally with you via email and through the learning environment.
- Confirm that you understand the challenges in accessing a suitable workplace, particularly for assessment tasks for students that are not of working age.
- Confirm that you’ve read and understood the fees associated with your Course and agree to pay your requisite fees
- Confirm that if you are under 18 years you have submitted your parental consent form including their agreement to the payment of fees arrangements.
2.2. If you fail to pay any part of the Course fee by the due date, we reserve the right to:
- Restrict access to our institute/ classrooms/ online learning environment
- Withhold marking of assessments and issuance of qualifications or statements of attainment for partial completion;
- Notify relevant credit agencies of your default.
2.3. If you’re paying your Course fee by installments, you:
- Must use a valid Debit/ Credit card or bank account;
- Must agree to a Direct Debit Request Service Agreement;
- Must pay all such installments on or before the due dates; and will be liable to pay late fine if fee paid after due date.
- Remain liable for unpaid installments event if you finish your course early;
- Will not be entitled to be issued with a qualification until you have paid your course fee in full;
- Will not be entitled to be issued with a statement of attainment for a module until you have paid all fees in respect of that module.
- Before your course starts
- Within seven days of your course enrolment date if condition “A” fulfills
3.2. You’re not eligible for a refund for modules already provided unless special circumstances (such as approved medical, changes in employment, or family and personal reasons, evidenced appropriately, apply).
3.3. If you don’t complete the course within its mandatory timeframe, your enrolment expires without refund, unless you have paid a fee for an extension.
3.4. Course fees won’t be refunded as a result of a course change (refer to ‘Changing course’ below).
3.5. To be eligible for a standard refund you must have:
- Withdrawn from the course
- Completed a refund request
- Agree that we may collect personal information (including sensitive information) about you for the purposes of enrolling you in your Course, processing your enrolment application, managing your participation in your Course, improving our products and services, and communicating with you about our products and services (including your Course).
- Understand that we’re obligated to disclose your personal information to relevant government authorities as required by law and for reporting purposes.
- Agrees to provide you with access to our Classroom and online learning environment, associated learning material and trainers
- Will respond to your questions throughout your course
- Mark and provide feedback on your assessments
- Provide you with access to our student support services
- Issue you with certification for your successful completion of a course or part thereof
- After every 3 Months there must be a reregistration fee off Rs. 3000/- has to be paid
- For any Additional work there must be additional charges according to work .
- If any student misbehave with our staff Techies can quit your work at that time.
- If Research work or Development work taking additional time is done then extra charges will be added in your project fees.
- You have to report whenever you are requested to visit.
By enrolling in a course provided by Techieshubhdeep Solutions Pvt Ltd, you agree to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions. If you require any assistance or clarification with any of the below, you are welcome to contact.
Your declaration1.1 By enrolling in a course with us, you:
1.2 You acknowledge that you may be prevented from enrolling with us or have your enrolment cancelled if we determine that any of the above statements are untrue, or you are otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions.
Payment terms2.1. By enrolling in a course with us, you:
Withdrawal and refunds3.1. You can get a full refund without penalties or fees:
3.6. If there is an outstanding debt associated with your course, please contact us for possible payment options.
Changing course4.1. You are not allowed to change your course without a proper application letter. Course change request can only be accepted for upgrade, no downgrade request will be accepted, course can be changed where fee structure is appreciate.
Language, Literacy and NumeracyStudents who have difficulty with basic literacy, numeracy, English language or other areas of learning are requested to advise us of this at the time of enrolment. We may be able to provide direct assistance or refer the student to the appropriate agency on a fee borne by student.
7.1. By enrolling in a course with us, you’re expected to comply with the terms and conditions for using our websites and student platforms for the duration of your enrolment. If we consider that you’re not complying with these requirements, we may cancel your enrolment, which may result in your loss of fees.
7.2 Some information collected by our website will not in itself identify you, but will provide information about your use of our website (for example ‘clickstream data’ or ‘cookies’). We may collect and use this data to track use of our website and/or to help improve our services.
Privacy8.1. By enrolling in a course with us you:
Our obligation9.1 Subject to these terms and conditions, Techieshubhdeep Solutions Pvt Ltd:
9.2 We may make changes to your Course (including units, learning materials and assessments), to our policies and procedures from time to time, and reasonable changes to our fees.